Do you have to plan a bachelorette party? I feel for you. There is nothing, I repeat nothing, as bananas as a gaggle of women on a bachelorette party. Here at the Fur Bus, we have been hauling bachelorette parties around for 15 years. And guess what? They are nuts.
Here are 5 things that always happen on a Bachelorette party with the Fur Bus. We have buses that hold 15 – 30 girls and that, my friend, is a zoo.
1) One, if not more, of the girls ALWAYS cries. I have never seen a bachelorette party where someone didn’t cry at some point during the night.
2) One of the women always sits near the Fur Bus driver THE WHOLE TIME and not with the rest of the group. I have no idea why this bizarre habit happens, but it does.
3) There is always at least one fight amongst the girls at some point during the night. It is inevitable. Generally because girl 1 was looking the the same dude that girl 2 was looking at and girl 2 got to him first.
4) Terrible dancing. Once on the Fur Bus we get to witness the worst dancers on earth. Sure, some of them are good but that leaves the rest to be pretty atrocious. Like us.
5) One person always loses a phone, purse, jacket, cooler, lipstick, wig, camera, dignity or the bus completely. Always happens.
If you have a bachelorette party coming up, take heed.
The Fur Bus